Quark

nice ideas, will try them.

Amongst other things I use it to make Syn free chiken liver and bacon pate. Fry off chopped shallots, and garlic, then add the chicken livers and fresh thyme, fry until cooked. Grill and chop up some lean bacon. Put everything in a food processor add fresh parsley, quark and salt & pepper and whizz up. After a couple of hours in the fridge makes a great pate.

Oh some nice ideas Thanks! It's on my shopping list for Monday!!

Ilove the flurry stuff from recipes but also love mixing a tablespoon in with quark and spreading it on my syn free pancakes with a sliced banana yumyum

Some great ideas here, thanks for sharing!

I actually bought a tub 3 weeks ago when I was all fired up after my first meeting, but after hearing some not so positive comments about it I lost my nerve and haven't tried it yet, silly really but it put me off.

Think my tub needs to be used in the next day or so, and after reading some of these tips I will actually use it rather than bin it which if I'm honest was what would have happened.

So thanks!

:)

Our local Tescos is being refitted. I can't find Quark any where else. Asda and Sainsburys said they used to stock it. Would I be able to get it from a health shop? If so please help?:wave_cry:

Back