Queenie Intro

Queenie24

Hey up.

I hope this is the right place to pop an intro. I could see an Intro thread on the main MiniMins site, but not for the SW board.

It's going to be a couple of weeks before I can join a club as I'm being seconded from my current job, but during the hand over I'm never sure where about I'll be.

But I just wanted to get started with SW, I've done the program before, and I'm just fed up with my weight creeping up on me.

I've had a mythic weight 12st 6lbs which is my 'heaviest’ weight, my post baby weight. Generally when I’ve hit that, I’ve joined or rejoined SW and lost around 2 stone. However, I’ve recently changed medication and watched my weight slide up to 14st 7lbs. As I’m only 5ft tall I’ve really noticed that my breathing is becoming more laboured and my joints are achey.

So today I bought SW magazine and thought I’d start until I can find a class. As I really want to get back in control of my weight.

Q

Welcome Queenie, good for you starting before you can attend class. I hope you enjoy your time on minimins.:)

Thanks Jan and Laura.

Hi Queenie! Welcome in, and well done for stepping back onto a really good path to weight loss. You will get heaps of support here, I honestly dont think I have come across a website anywhere else on the net where people just look out for each other and give unquestioning support through the rough and the good.

Good luck and good losses on your journey!

Hello!
You'll get loads of support of this site - even when you've joined a class! The wealth SW knowledge is astounding!
Good Luck.

**Waves hello** welcome to SW MM!!! you will love it here, the constant help and support from everyone is amazing x

Welcome! Your start weight is the same as mine, although I'm a couple inches taller. I'm fairly new here too, and everyone has meade me feel really welcome, I'm sure you're going to love it here.

hey sweets and welcome to the club ...im pretty new here myself but have found there a lovely bunch here and very supportive good luck with your first week

Hey Queenie :) Welcome to the forums, I hope they prove of support to you until you can start attending group again. There'll always be someone around to lend a helping hand or be a shoulder to lean on. When you did it before, did you know of Extra Easy? xxx

Not sure we did Extra Easy, but I'm a veggie so I tend to just stick with green days.

Q

Thank you all for your warm welcome and offers of support.

Q

Welcome, everyone has made me feel really welcome since I joined last week. Welcome with your weightloss journey. Onwards & downwards xx

Back