Query for a Counsellor?

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
Hi, I am following Exante at the moment but have been successful on Cambridge two or three times in the past. I switched to Exante for cost reasons. I have a query. Do you think a Counsellor would sell me some Cambridge products even though I am not following their plan? I like Exante but would like a bit more choice of flavours etc. I dont like Exante soups but liked the Cambridge ones and loved their shakes and mix a mousse. I was thinking of getting a couple of weeks worth and mixing them with my Exante. I have mixed before when I had Cambridge left over. What does anyone think? I would contact me previous Counsellor but she has since left and doesnt work for Cambridge any more. Thanks :)

I would say maybe if you had that relationship with your previous counsellor they might try and see what they can do for you, not too sure if a different one would though. I guess if you don't ask you don't get. Have you tried slim & save as a cheaper alternative? Their products are very similar and cheaper too? I hope you find a solution!

Thanks for your reply Tia. I called a Counsellor last night and she is willing for me to do that. Just a change from the same 4 shake flavours from Extante and it might make me stick to it a bit better if I have more choice. I dont like S n S products unfortunately. Thanks :)

Glad to hear it! Best of luck! I always thought S&S was very similar to Cambridge! I hope with all the variety you will get to your goal :)

Back