Query

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Catty212, 3 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Catty212

Catty212 Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Do you think it'll make much difference that I seem to be adding to the water flavouring to the majority of my water intake at the moment?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. katycamel

katycamel Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(24%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I use loads of water flavour and was worried about this so asked my cdc, she said that all the time i have good losses carry on as i am, but if my losses slow down we may have to adjust it. I am sure i would not drink so much water if i couldnt put flavour in it. Hope this helps x

4. Slimoncemore

Slimoncemore Wants to be slim!

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(19.44%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I know we are not supposed to but I add flavouring to all my water - I just dislike plain water and figure that if I want to stay on the diet then and the flavourings slow the loss down then that is a price I will have to pay! As long as I keep losing (and I have) then I'm not too worried about it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.