Question - 100% honesty required!!

goldylocks

How many days did you manage doing LT 100% before you ate something even if it was just a bite?!?!

8 weeks for me, then had 3 weeks of stupidity, cheating and came out of ketosis, then this week i got my head screwed back on right, got myself back into ketosis and back on the 100% wagon and glad for it!!

About a week in all honesty. I had first WI and then I 'treated' myself to some turkey as had a chat with LT due to some medication side effects... its a downward slide from there and a dangerous thing to begin. I have spent the last 4 weeks eating a whole manner of stuff that started out sensibly and prtein based - then I lost the plot and ate naughties... but thankfully have still had good losses. As of yesterday I gave myself a kick up the ass as my loss was slowing and a whole easter egg took me out of ketosis. I now truly appreciate what I have and I want to be back in the zone... doing fine now my head is sorted out and feel stupid for not being in control of my blip. I was in control initially but then couldnt claw it back

my advice would be DONT DO IT!!! :) xx

as above just don't do it seriously, once you start picking you will not stop. week 4 for me and not even going for my WI today was very bad the weekend, so will have my WI saturday. it does start off with the odd protein, but then the weekend it was everything and anything i could ram in my mouth. i'm gutted and i have learnt my lesson so back on the straight and narrow now. x

Well i'm into week 2 now and done it 100%. Having survived easter weekend baking with 3 kids and seeing them munch all their eggs i think i can survive anything that gets put in my way!! I am just starting each day telling myself "i am going to get through today day without any cheats'' and that seems to work.
I would like to do it for around 8 weeks but didn't know if this is unrealistic. Obviously not from your replies :D !!

When I did LT I did just under 6 months at 100%. Did not even lick my fingers!

Doing Exante now and into week 7 and so far so good. 100% all the way if you ask me!

Well i'm into week 2 now and done it 100%. Having survived easter weekend baking with 3 kids and seeing them munch all their eggs i think i can survive anything that gets put in my way!! I am just starting each day telling myself "i am going to get through today day without any cheats'' and that seems to work.
I would like to do it for around 8 weeks but didn't know if this is unrealistic. Obviously not from your replies :D !!

It is definitely realistic. I've done ten weeks so far at 100% and have managed it through holidays, parties, etc. Maybe I find it easier not to cheat cos I'm worried about the slippery slope and I'm loving the feeling of control and pride for sticking with it?
You've done really well surviving the Easter baking, hun! There will always be an excuse to cheat or feel sorry for ourselves but, as I've just said in another thread, control is like a muscle - the more you use it, the stronger it gets? :D

With Jessie - I've been on holiday, had birthdays, christenings, nights out etc and stayed 100% - you can do it!!

I'm on my 17th week = 117 days and nothing has entered my mouth except water and shakes. It can be done and so worth it :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

im headin into week 8 and still 100% all way!! Reckon if i started cheating then that would be that... Also i was that down and fed-up about my weight and yo-yo dieting, i wanted to prove to myself that i could do this and not fall off the wagon... so no cheatin for me!!!! also its 67.50 euro per week.... about 62.00 pounds for you guys.... so far too expensive for me to cheat!!!!

I am on day 19 and 100% all the way. I just dont see the point in cheating and like some of the others I would be too worried about the slippery slope that would follow, again at £44 a week, I wouldnt want to be cheating...other things I can spend my money on!

Hi, on day 10 now. Been 100% all the way. I have wanted to eat but its just not worth it is it. As you then have to start all over again. I think I did cheat I would just give in completely. I think every morning, god how long is left - and I have a long way to go, but its the first time I have ever done any sort of diet never mind TFR so I determined to stick it out until I am the weight I want to be. I think I can eat if I want to, but I am not going to quit.

Stick to it you'll make it.

so far 21 days and I have managed ok. didnt eat any Easter eggs and have managed 2 birthday parties as well. i am still in that floaty can do anything stage but also am frightened that if I did cheat it would be a gorb-fest

obviously I'm fairly new - only in my 3rd week, but I honestly couldn't dream of picking!! what a waste of money, I'd be scared it'd spiral out of control plus I think i'd feel so awful after - or during even that I wouldn't ever want to. However, that's not to say the temptation isn't there, but seriously don't think I will cheat at all! the only person you're cheating is yourself really :)

Back