Question about Bouillon

trimtum

Hi everyone!!

So I've been on ss for 5 weeks and my CDC has allowed me to go onto ss+. Yippy! I'm two nights in and made an awesome roast chicken for dinner.

Tomorrow im treating myself to a new mincer. Want to make chicken meatball soup. However tonight we boiled the chicken carcus with celery, carrot, and parsley. And it's all stained and in the fridge. I'm in two minds, can I eat this?

Will it it be ok or bounce me out of my fat burning goodness state?

Thanks ladies!

I would say you would be fine with a bowl or cup of that. To stay in ketosis you need to keep to less than c. 70g of carbs per day. 3 packs will be between 45 - 50 depending in what you choose. So as long as you don't have too much carrot it will be fine. My fitness pal will tell you how much carbs carrots have if you want to check in advance.

Boulion cubes and stock and the like is out because of the salt content - but I can't see why this would do you much harm as obviously you know exactly what's gone in it. Not obviously useful for now but CWP do do a stock style drink - which name is escaping me that is on plan and could be used in it's place.

Choose low salt bouillon and you're all good. I think you'll be ok with your soup. Just keep away from the carb veggies.

So I made my chicken dumpling soup and it was amazing. I could barely eat it all as I fill up quick. I'll let you know if I'm still keitosis :) thanks everyone!

Yep I'm all good. Down another kg today. Freakin love it! Food is great as well! 5 more kg to goal weight! My wedding weight. Yiiihaaa after 2 kids!

Back