question about skin??? (sorry just wondered)

kelly22_1

loves minimins
hiya

sorry just thought i'd ask,

as i'm over weight i just wondered how my skin will look as i'll be losing weight fast, i dont want to end up with saggy skin if you know what i mean.

sorry to ask

Hi kelley the only bit of loose skin i have is on my boobs and thats prob just noticable to me to be honest! Well no 1 else looks lol! No seriously i think it depends person to person xxx

lol tracy thanx for the answers ladies x

Il have to go low cut tom night hey? just to check they are ok lol.

lol tracy x

Lol im not really hun xxx

probably the more dramatic the weight loss, the more you may find you have loose skin..BUT exercise will help xx im ok still i bend over then ive got a bit around the tummy area and my poor bottom has suffered a bit too but ive been disguising it with tanning product, exercising like mad and im sure it could be worse..i could be still 15st 3lb!!

hxx

I agree again harriet lol! Im using dove summer glow at the min so the dodgy bits are disguised!! xx

good stuff hey tracey :) though ive forgotten to wash my hands a couple times before hopping into bed at night and woke up with brown marks between the fingers which take a hell of a lot of scrubbing to get off! lol

h x

Heheheeee, I think I need to get me some of that summer glow!!

mines laboratoire garnier (however its spelt) but pretty much all the same id say :) and it does make you feel better about yourself..seeing brown skin instead of blue lol (very pale otherwise) x

h x

Back