Question about Slim and Save Water Flavourings.

Midnight-Sparkles

I can do this!
Do these flavourings contain aspartamine? I know they are citric acid free but can't find any nutritional info on them, also what is the carb content like and also how many teaspoons can you have in one day?

Hope someone can help as Exante's water flavourings now only seem to consist of peach and I need some variety. :rolleyes:

Oooh one last thing what is their mousse mix like? As may order some of that as well

Thankies :D

Yes, I think they do. I reckon that they're the same as the All About W8 water flavourings (same flavours) and on the AAW8 site the orange one (for example) says:

Inulin, Malic acid, tri-sodium citrate, flavourings, tricalcium phosphate, aspartame, colour: beta carotene
Carbs on that one are 4.4 per 100g. I know nothing else about them though as I don't use flavoured water.

I contacted them about this and they are made with malic acid, so it's fine to drink as much as you want

It's not just malic acid that is important though. The carbs and calories of each are also important. The orange one looks ok for drinking in reasonably large quantities but the savoury one is much higher in carbs and calories so should probably be used in moderation.

I asked Rob at Slim & Save if the flavourings would take me out of ketosis and he said no, they're safe. If you feel unsure, then you contact Slim & Save and ask him yourself, he might be able to give you more information

It doesn't concern me personally, I was answering the OP's question but I wouldn't personally have more than a couple of the savoury drinks per day as they contains more than a negligible amount of carbs and calories. I believe that the savoury drinks are restricted on other VLCDs too in line with that.

Back