Question about the bars

Mochaj

Gold Member
Hi everyone

I just wondered, what is the reason for not having the CD bars in the first 2 weeks of SS?

Would be a really bad idea to have one? I'm on Day 7 and can wait if I must :D

Will wait and see if anyone replies before I do because I'm determined not to ruin this excellent diet!

Thanks in advance

My CDC told me i couldnt have the bars for the first 2 weeks because they are slightly more calories than the shakes, and the first 2 weeks they want you to get properly in ketosis so the weightloss can begin properly.

Its worth the wait, but dont cave it cos it might take you longer to get into ketosis, and you wont loose the weight as quick.

Good luck with the diet hun x

Hi everyone

I just wondered, what is the reason for not having the CD bars in the first 2 weeks of SS?

Would be a really bad idea to have one? I'm on Day 7 and can wait if I must :D

Will wait and see if anyone replies before I do because I'm determined not to ruin this excellent diet!

Thanks in advance

With the exception of cranberry and peanut, the bars contain higher carbohydrate than the packs and could knock you out of ketosis. It is best to get ketosis properly established before introducing them. Also they are higher calories.

If a client is really desperate I do let them have the peanut or cranberry bars in the second week but prefer them not to :)

I had the bars from my 2nd week and my cdc said i could... I think each cdc is different however mine offered them to me in the 2nd week and my mate was only allowed them after her second week... good luck in what you decide :)

Thanks for the replies. I'll wait! I'll hide those yummy looking bars away, or even better get someone else to hide them from me, lol.

I got a whole months supply of shakes etc when I started because my nearest CDC is 2 hrs drive away, so that's why I already have some bars sitting here tempting me ;)

I started the bars in my second week. My CDC also said it was fine so it seems that there is some difference of opinion.

For me, the bars were a saviour - i just love them!

Do what you feel is right for you

xx

Kath

I am limiting myself to 1 or 2 bars a week. So, is it better in your opinion to choose the Cranberry or Peanut flavours. I looovvvee Cranberry anyway, and like Peanut too so it would be no hardship. Would you suggest to choose these two flavours then? x

Kath

I am limiting myself to 1 or 2 bars a week. So, is it better in your opinion to choose the Cranberry or Peanut flavours. I looovvvee Cranberry anyway, and like Peanut too so it would be no hardship. Would you suggest to choose these two flavours then? x

Calorie wise it's no different really, just less carbs in the cranberry and peanut :)

Some people are exceptionally sensitive to the carbs and come out of ketosis easier I believe but the bars won't knock most people out providing they're sticking to the diet.

Just go with what you like - Cranberry and Peanut are my fave too :D

Back