• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Question about Tuna...

alexmummy07

Silver Member
S: 17st0lb C: 12st7lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 31 Loss: 4st7lb(26.47%)
Hi All

Just a quick question, I'm doing my weeks shopping, and as most of you know, finances are not all that fab.

I was just wondering, seeing as there is quite a big price difference in Tuna, is there a lot of difference between Tuna in Brine to Tuna in Spring Water? If I bought the Tuna in Brine, but washed it more thoroughly as such, would this be ok? Or should I really try and cut Tuna out apart from once a week or something?

Just a thought anyway...

I'm on 1000 plan xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 12st8lb C: 12st7lb G: 9st12lb BMI: 30 Loss: 0st1lb(0.57%)
You are not supposed to have tuna in brine because of the salt content and the fact that you will retain fluid if you have salt. I know what you mean about the price difference though as I bought some a few weeks ago, I think you are only supposed to have tuna twice a week anyway, seem to remember reading something about that, but my book is downstairs...

alexmummy07

Silver Member
S: 17st0lb C: 12st7lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 31 Loss: 4st7lb(26.47%)
I read the bit too about only twice a week, but CDC said that was only if pregnant or trying to be (and im def neither lol!) Oh well, I'll just have to pay a bit extra. xx