Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Question - Blood Shot Eyes

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by emmapetty, 3 October 2009 Social URL.

1. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    I have been doing ss since April, admittidley with a few blips and nibbles along the way, nevertheless I have experienced a few side effects (hairloss, which has settled down the past few months). ;)

The past few weeks I have been getting terrible blood shot eyes. My hb was the first to notice and mention it. My eyes are not sore, itchy or hot - so I'm weighing out conjunctivitus. To be honest I wouldn't know, it was only for my hb mentioning it or looking in the mirror! :eek:

Is this something related to long term use of cd? Could I be lacking a vitamin like iron or something? :confused::confused::confused:

I look frightful! :sigh: Help is much needed! :)

Hugs x x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Just a bump, in the hope someone can help!!!

4. lisalulu

lisalulu Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.48%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Couldn't read this and not reply hun. Not sure what the problem is but I hope someone comes along soon who can help. Hugs xx

5. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    emmapetty

Like lisalulu, I hope that this problem will be sorted out soon for you.

No idea at all what could be causing it, I never worked on an opthamology ward or out-patients clinic. I have usually looked after patients in a more general setting, where an eye problem was more long-standing and suitable eye-drops/ointments already prescribed.

Do you think you might want to have a chat with NHS Direct, which is what I would do in the first instance, particularly if none of us here can offer a useful suggestion.

Best wishes x

6. Kaf

Kaf Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(5.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I did have bloodshot eyes for the first week or so. probably not much help as youve been doing it for a while now. i hope you get it sorted!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.