Question - Blood Shot Eyes

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by emmapetty, 3 October 2009 Social URL.

1. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    I have been doing ss since April, admittidley with a few blips and nibbles along the way, nevertheless I have experienced a few side effects (hairloss, which has settled down the past few months). ;)

The past few weeks I have been getting terrible blood shot eyes. My hb was the first to notice and mention it. My eyes are not sore, itchy or hot - so I'm weighing out conjunctivitus. To be honest I wouldn't know, it was only for my hb mentioning it or looking in the mirror! :eek:

Is this something related to long term use of cd? Could I be lacking a vitamin like iron or something? :confused::confused::confused:

I look frightful! :sigh: Help is much needed! :)

Hugs x x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Just a bump, in the hope someone can help!!!

4. lisalulu

lisalulu Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.48%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Couldn't read this and not reply hun. Not sure what the problem is but I hope someone comes along soon who can help. Hugs xx

5. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    emmapetty

Like lisalulu, I hope that this problem will be sorted out soon for you.

No idea at all what could be causing it, I never worked on an opthamology ward or out-patients clinic. I have usually looked after patients in a more general setting, where an eye problem was more long-standing and suitable eye-drops/ointments already prescribed.

Do you think you might want to have a chat with NHS Direct, which is what I would do in the first instance, particularly if none of us here can offer a useful suggestion.

Best wishes x

6. Kaf

Kaf Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(5.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I did have bloodshot eyes for the first week or so. probably not much help as youve been doing it for a while now. i hope you get it sorted!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.