Question for Bethany

KD

Gone fishing
Just wondering Bethany.

What are you hoping to get out of this forum? What are your reasons for using it?

You are welcome, but just wondering what you are looking for to help you in your weightloss journey?

bump.....

It's okay Debz, she pm'd me :)

Hi Everyone
I like using this forum plenty of nice supportive people on here and also the reason for using it is to get support and give everybody else the same . IM looking forward to getting where i want to be with my weightloss journey

Thanks

It is pretty cool here isn't it. We so want you to succeed on this journey. Just checking out if there's anything we can do to help you more Bethany :)

Hey look! Nearly 10% lost:cool: Just a little more and you've reached a milestone :)

Karion
I dont even know where my 10% is when lost it

Stick with it though Bethany and I promise you will soon start to see it. You have already improved your health considerably by losing 10%.

Lacey :)

Bethany

This forum is just 2nd to none for advice, support and friendship. Everyone is here with the same aim. To lose weight.

Everyone is happy to answer questions and queries just take on board whats been/being said and the advice being given.
Follow it, the diet and keep going to your classes and you CANT fail - really :)

Youre just under the 10% mark, if you lose 1lb this week you'll have passed it, so Im sure your leader will mention it then. Its a great achievement :)

You obviously DO want to lose the weight and it can be tricky getting the hang of a new diet, but PLEASE just take the advice that your given in answer to your questions :)

Good luck this week

Thanks Starlight
This support forum is full of nice friendly people and always willing to help each other i am going to keep going to my classes do you recieve anything for 10% . I really do want to lose weight its just getting the hang of a new diet and also knowing what points to have for bfast and lunch so you have some left for tea thats just my problem. I will certainley take advise given fro everybody sorry for earlier on i was feeling abit fed up
Thanks for wishing me good luck for this week

What is a 10% Goal?
Setting a goal to lose 10% of your body weight is an excellent start. At Weight Watchers, a 10% Goal acts as an achievable 'stepping stone' to your ultimate Goal Weight. Better still, losing 10% of your body weight may bring some desirable health benefits, such as a decreased risk of diabetes and improved feelings of well-being

from ww website.

You have lost 10% of what you need to loose but not 10% of your body weight? Does this make sense. You can check this on WW website on assessment part at the top.

My start weight is 16 10 and to get my 10% i need to be 15 1.

Hope this helps and I think when you achieve your 10 % you get a key ring.

Back