Question for CDC's

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by thinwithin, 8 January 2007 Social URL.

1. thinwithin

thinwithin Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi

Can anybody advise me what they do when a client weighs more than their scales go up to?

Thanks

H x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Hiya

This only happened to me once. I suggested they weigh in at Boots so that we had a correct starting weight, and I bought some scales that went up to 32 st 8 lbs. Will try to find the link for you.

4. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

5. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I did the same - got them to go to Boots .... they do a digital reading.

Someone told me that standing one foot on one scales and the other on another set works ... but I'm sceptical??!! Am I being wound up here??!!

6. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Allegedly that works but have never tried it so can't say :)

7. thinwithin

thinwithin Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi

Thanks for the replies - Not sure about buying some new scales - mine go up to 23st 8lbs and I don't want to pay out £50 for the client to decide after a week that Cambridge is not for them. Plus I love my scales, really portable and easy to use.

I will ask the client to go to boots for a weigh in and then see in a couple of weeks time if the client is sticking with Cambridge.
    Thanks again

H x

8. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Funnily enough, I haven't seen that client again but it was worth it cos so far had no more problems! ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.