Question for daily weighers and true weight users

maccalenny

I've been juddding for 5 weeks now, and recording my daily weight on true weight app for the last 4. I've noticed that nearer the start, my weekly weight fluctuations were up to 4lbs. I don't think I'm eating very differently, but my fluctuations are much less now....1.5lb last week, 1lb this week. So although I'm not losing much according to my after dd weigh ins on Saturday mornings, my after ud weigh ins have dropped more quickly....or are not going up as much, if that makes any sense at all!

So this week my highest weight, after 2 uds, was 13.7.6. My lowest, after midweek dd, was 13.6.6. My official weight this morning was 13.7.2.

Im not worried at all, or thinking of quitting or anything, I was just interested to know if anyone else if experiencing similar reduction of weight fluctuations, and if anyone has ideas of reasons why?

Not very scientific but I think your body gets used to the sporadic calorie intake and so doesn't lose/gain the water so dramatically?

This is how ancient humans would have eaten, sort of, some days eating more than others and i'm sure our bodies are more than equipped to handle it. So after the first few Weeks of shock to your system you're body is happy to take more food on some days than others and doesn't panic about it.

This might be rubbish ;)

I haven't recorded mine recently, but as you can see about 2 months in my weight started to normalise. I think a lot of it is your body being used to the shift, in particular I think my bowels started to get the pattern and were able to work in a more normal way (got very constipated in the first 2 months)

I don't really like weighing myself any more as I get pretty obsessed, daily weighed for 18 weeks!!! Now I'm only weighing once every fortnight so I don't really use this software anymore x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-2955603922.jpg
    image-2955603922.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 64
Back