Question For LLCs: New LL Programme for BMI 29.9 & Under

That's_So_Fetch

Gold Member
Hi, i was wondering whether any Ligher Life Councellors were aware of a new LL programme starting soon for those with a BMI of 29.9 or less??:confused:

I have heard that it involves a mixture of foodpacks and food and you still recieve the CBT sessions :). I think there is also a Route To Management programme (RTM) with it too :).

I would really appreciate any information about this because i am desperate to start CD or LL and i have been told i can start the new LL programme without the doctors consent :).

I am thinking that it will be like the higher plans of the CD diet, e.g 810 cals step or the 1000 cals step which include food and food packs.

I would just like more information about it ASAP because i am putting off doing CD :( because i want the benefits of doing CBT and RTM with the new LL programme :) but i am abit nervous about what it all includes and if it will give fast results like CD (on SS) :confused:. I'm also very impatient about having to wait around :eek: and really want to get onto CD or LL.

Thanks in advance and i look forward to your replies :)

I hope you're all getting on well with LL :). I hope to be back on the dieting wagon soon. xx

Awww, thats a shame, i was really hoping to get some answers. Thanks for leting me know tho, i will have a look on the website. I'm just getting abit annoyed with all the waiting around on LL.

How are you getting on with RTM? I hope its going well for you. You look stunning in your pic, that colour looks lovely on you. You are such an inspiration.

Thanks again for letting me know :) xx

maybe baby...there is a llc introduction meeting to this on the 11th (?) of nov. its for people with a bmi of 29 i dont think under though, basically ya have to have 2 stone to loose.
my llc said its actually just food now im not sure if it does include food packs or that too.
the trail has been done on it, so as soon as they have the meeting about it they should be allowed start.
the only catch is head office have said specifically that if u have 3stone or more u HAVE to do the abstenince, u cant choose which one u do. and same if u have 2stone to do u cant do abstenince. this is where it will differ from cd.
as soon as my llc goes for the meeting shell be letting us no so ill kepp u updated if u want!

According to my LLC, all Counsellors will have to do a course before they can start the new programme. The programme is for all those with a BMI of 29.9 or under & I believe is a mixture of foodpacks & conventional food. My LLC managed to get on one of the first courses. By all accounts, it was a real scrum down & elbows at the ready! Obviously going to be very popular. First course starts sometime next month. My LLC already has about 10 people on a waiting list ready to start!

Thanks for your replies ladies. I am so confused about what to do right now, i really want to get started on either CD or LL ASAP. I have 3 months before i start univeristy so i can do the diet with ease and drink as much as i like and not have to time everything out because of having to commute to university ( i hate using the toilets on trains :()

Catznolan - i would really appreciate it if you could keep me updated on the new programme. I'll find out more at an information session but thats not for another 2 weeks and i need to make up my mind with what diet to do.

Madam Mimm - I was told similar information when i spoke to the locum for my local LLC. She mentioned that the programme started at the end of next month but i mentioned that i want to start ASAP because i'm home for the next few months and i am considering starting CD instead of waiting around for the new programme. So i was told i could start after i go to the information session instead of waiting untill the end of november (i think thats when the group sessions start).

But i would still like more information about the cost of it and especially the CBT and RTM with the new programme. Thats the only reason why i want to do LL, i really think it will help me keep the weight off in the long term.

I'm even thinking of starting CD whilst i wait to find out about the new LL programme and then switch to LL if i like the new programme. I'll still have 2 stones to lose even if i do 1-2 weeks on CD.

Thanks again for your replies, i'll let you know how i get on with it. It does look interesting, i just hope you can have a loss of 10-12lbs a month.

I hope you're having a good day on the diet :) xx

Apart from CBT the new LL plan sounds like CD810, so why don't you just start that in the interim, get yourself into the zone with it. If the LL plan sounds like what you want to do after the info session then swap over to that. You could have lost about 8-10lbs (if not more) in next 2 weeks with CD810 whilst your waiting.

Apart from CBT the new LL plan sounds like CD810, so why don't you just start that in the interim, get yourself into the zone with it. If the LL plan sounds like what you want to do after the info session then swap over to that. You could have lost about 8-10lbs (if not more) in next 2 weeks with CD810 whilst your waiting.

I thought it sounded like CD810 too :). I think i'll do either SS, SS+ OR 810 whilst i wait. I feel like my mind is in the right place to start deiting and i also want to lose my weight before Jan 09 :). Plus it'll be nice to lose weight this winter rather gain some holiday weight, lol. Thanks for the advice :) xx

Back