Question for the CDC's and long term dieters.

tillyfloss

Gold Member
I have lost 11lb this first week and of course know that my weight loss will slow down, but I have a further 67lb to go to take me to the upper end of my 'ok' weight range.
Anyone any ideas how quickly I might do this if I do the maximum length of time on SS? I have family coming to visit me in November and would love to be noticeably slimmer by then and have my 40th birthday soon...
Any ideas? I know we are all different, but I always do better if I have goals to look forward to.
x

After the first week the average rate of loss for most female dieters is 1 stone per month - so by November you could be approx. another 2 stone lighter than you are now :)

Good luck - and well done on the 11 lbs loss in your first week. That's absolutely fantastic! :D

I am sure you will look noticeably different by Nov if you stick to the plan. I have lost 2 stone now and a lot of people have commented to me about my weight loss in the last couple of weeks. Good luck and I am sure you will also feel my fitter and healthier by your 40th!

Hi Tillyfloss

Stick with and I am sure you will lokk even more fab in November. Having the goal will help you stay motivated. You will lose at least two stone by November. The more water you drink the more you will lose. Keep us posted

was hoping to lose at least 2 more stone so that it will give me a 2stone 11 loss from my start point. This would be incredibly exciting for me. I am a size 22 now and would love to be a size 18 then...
Am going to start swimming too to try and tone my tummy and arms up as this is where I am flabbiest.
x

Back