Question for the ladies

cherrybobs

Sorry if this is TMI, but how do you cope with your time of the month on Slimming World? I had a really good first week and now I'm blowing up like a balloon (so bloated!) and seriously craving all the bad stuff!

:(

Hi! I use all my syns for chocolate and cheese on that week and usually stay the same weight wise!! Xx

It's the worst time of the month for me,i'm not sure if having a low iron count anyway just makes me crave chocolate even more.

I've resigned myself to the fact that every 4 weeks ish I have a gain. It's just going to happen whether I'm 100% on plan or not, so I just let it happen and enjoy my loss the following week.

As far as cravings go, I'm not too bad, but if I have to eat something terrible, the little galaxy caramel mini eggs are only 31/2 syns each and are lovely xx

My losses have always been much smaller during 'that week'. I just carry on as normal and tell myself that I will be rewarded with a larger than normal loss the following week :).

The Rocky Road and Double Chocolate Crisp Hi-Fi Light bars go at least a little way towards satisfying my chocolate cravings. I'll allow myself an extra one and syn it (I use them as my HExB) if I feel I need it. I can't do moderation, though. I know if I bought a bag or bar of chocolate, the whole lot would be gone!

Back