Question for the ladies.

celtic***erin

Have any of you ladies noticed a change in your monthlys? I have a coil in place, but have noticed that I seem to be heavier than usual :confused: Also, does the totm affect weight loss? When I used to go to slimming world, they said that you do weigh heavier.:sigh:

yeah you tend to weigh a little heavier but i can honestly say i aint noticed a difference in mine but i think a few ppl on here have.

All different with TOTM, some people retain water the week before, and others retain water the week they are on.
Lipotrim does affect our monthlys though and makes it heavier. Mines lasted 10 days when I first started lipotrim, and this months has not even arrived yet, it was due a week past Saturday!

Hi Erin, I have the Marina fitted and had never had a totm since it was fitted 10 years ago (due to have second one changed soon - not the same one since then!!!!) but sure enough, a couple of weeks into LT and I had a totm then every 4 weeks regular as clockwork till about November when there was a 6 week gap then no totm since!!!!!! GP said not to worry so I just had to put up with it! Hopefully yours will settle down in time.

x

Mine was quite heavy but very very bad cramps :(

It was awful!! but it went away as normal!

I have marina fitted and had no totm for a year. Suddenly on lipotrim I seemed to have totm for 10 days only light. Then it settled down and went back to normal.XX

no mirena.. but... the period from hell... usually my cramps disapear by the second day.. today I am in bits..... turned up on the dot, but probably the worst totm since i was a teenager.. it doesnt help that i am booked to get work done on the tatoo on my stomach at 11 and cant cancel as it has been booked twice and the guy has put loads of work into it and is very busy..... so yes... for me this first totm has been awful.. am due to be weighed today so will let ye all know....

no mirena.. but... the period from hell... usually my cramps disapear by the second day.. today I am in bits..... turned up on the dot, but probably the worst totm since i was a teenager.. it doesnt help that i am booked to get work done on the tatoo on my stomach at 11 and cant cancel as it has been booked twice and the guy has put loads of work into it and is very busy..... so yes... for me this first totm has been awful.. am due to be weighed today so will let ye all know....

I just noticed that our weights were very similar prior to LT, you also lost the same as me in your first week ;) I wonder If I lose 3lb this week then!!?? :D

Hey girls, seems quite common then?? totm. I am on the depo injection, not had a single thing for a long long time, start this diet and there I am with a full blown period thats been on and off for a while, funny huh! So glad we're all sharing similar things, it really helps. Thanx girls. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4lbs lost this week!!!! hurrahhhhhh.. thats more than last week, and the week before.... so the period thing isnt always right... and I reckon it was a bit more (tmi, constipated heehe)....
tat went great tho we decided to leave the stomach.. i am joining a tat from my shoulder to my stomach, they are two completely different styles so i want them to flow into each other.. went fine..... have about another ten or more hours to go but itll be worth it, when its finished will show ye all a nice slim tatooed me!!!! xxx

too early to tell !!!!

Back