Question for the SW 'rebels'

It's not wholemeal, so it would have to be syns. I'd syn it all.

Only wholemeal could get away with a rebellious B choice in my book...even though it's only one brand of wholemeal pitta that is officially a B (if that's still the case)!

Don't syn it and risk the consequences! It's amazing how one occasional allowance for one meal out becomes twice a week!

But it's up to you... ;)

I would suggest if it was a wholemeal pitta and you knew the syn value for the total, you could do what SW suggests for a sandwich and reduce the syns by 6 and then count it as a healthy option

I had a look and the portugese rolls are nandos are 56 g (and we are allowed a 57 g roll as a healthy b choice). Even though they arent wholemeal, I would count it as a healthy b choice as a one-off.

If it is not wholemeal you will not be getting the benefit of the nutrients of a healthy B. If you syn it this time you will not do it again too quickly lol xx

I definately wouldnt count it as a healthy extra, as it isnt, the healthy extras are there to make sure you get your calcium and fibre. Which is why it must be 57g of any wholewheat bread.

However you will possibly be okay as a one off, but it isnt something I would do long term, for the plan to work, you have to stick to it 100%

As a very occasional treat meal out I would use the 6 syns from my HEB against it, definitely. I don't eat out more than once a month though so would only do it rarely.

if u jept within your syns and u didn't use both your hex or one on ee and just say i had it its a one of treat but its ok it won't hurt my loss its not like u go there every week and if u stayed in control the rest of the time then its ok.
if u didn't and went over your syns that ok forget it now its done draw aline under it and start again

Back