Question from a newbie!

Lou_la

Hi all

I have my first meeting this evening but am finding the SW website very unclear - do I need to do anything prior to turning up? Do I just go armed with my £14.75 and introduce myself? Any online forms to fill in? What else do I need to take with me?

You just turn up, someone will greet you and tell you what to do. Good luck with it all xx

Yeh it's really easy there's normally a seperate table were you sit with your consultant and any other new starters. There's a form to fill in there and you listen to the chat then normal weigh before you go home when everything else is finished.. Good luck it's great xx

its half price to join at the moment so you should only have to pay £9.95 :)

Eternity, 7STONE WOW THAT'S AMAZING, WELL DONE. iM NEW TO SW ONLY JOINED LAST WEEK I CANT BELIEVE HOW EASY IT IS

Thanks Lissy Loo, yes it is a GREAT plan. Good luck with your weight loss and welcome to the board x

Hi all

I have my first meeting this evening but am finding the SW website very unclear - do I need to do anything prior to turning up? Do I just go armed with my £14.75 and introduce myself? Any online forms to fill in? What else do I need to take with me?

Prob too late now but if you give the consultant a call she will be looking out for you - and you will be less likely to back out at the last minute :)

Good luck!

Well it was very interesting! My consultant seems quite nice and there's a good mix of people (mostly women) of different ages. Being around so many new people at once was a bit daunting (I'm quite shy) but I'm really looking forward to starting tomorrow. Thanks for all the help in this thread x

Good luck Lou_la and well done for taking the first step.

Gail x

Back