Question on water

downesy

Okay, so I've been struggling a bit with the water in the last few days.

Anyway I weighed myself this morning and I look like I'm 2lb up even though I've SS 100%, no blips, no cheats, I've been so good. So the only thing that I can think of is my lack of water.

I know that not having enough water can maybe make you sts, but can not having enough make you put on? I'm gonna make sure I have at least 3lts today and see if it makes any difference but I'd like to know if this has happened to anyone else, my CDC is away and is back in a couple of days, I don't want her to think I've been cheating :(

If you don't drink enough water your body will retain what fluids it has and maybe even make you gain, a couple of days drinking the recommended amount should see a loss.

Good luck. x

Ah thanks, that makes sense, should have thought of that. I'll make sure and drink plenty from now on, I just struggle with the water.

Last edited:
I know, I'm trying not too, it's just when you manage to do so well with CD and then suddenly put up, you just wonder why you even bother with a diet that is so tough, and why not do something else that may be easier. Sorry to be getting down, and I'm not planning on giving up or anything, actually it's made me more determined to continue, but it just makes me think, that's all

Back