• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Extra Easy Days Question please

I started today by following the free menu on SW website.
Tonight I have Spag bol but there is no measurements or portion sizes.
What size portion spag bol should I have or does it not matter?
Also just made the Pasta Quiche for tomorrow and it says have a slice, but what size is a slice????

Please help

Shell

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
There are NO set portion sizes with SW...that's the beauty of it.

You should eat as much as it takes for you to feel satisfied. And, I stress SATISFIED, not stuffed to bits! But if you're hungry, have a big portion. Don't forget to have a third of your meal as superfree food (veggies and salad, basically!)

StripedDaisy

A sucker for a key change
With the spag bol, you decide what the correct size portion for you is. Eat until full (not stuffed). With the quiche, I usually have it as part of a meal (lunch) and have 1/6 or 1/4 if I am extra hungry.

I hope that helps!!

Good luck with your weight loss journey!

K xx

Hello there - one of the great things about SW is that (in the main - aside from HEX) it does not dictate portion size, aside from the statement around eating until satisfied (which I guess means 'not until you are completely stuffed' - my words!!!!!).

Hope this helps? I would go with what you feel 'comfortable' with eating.

StripedDaisy

A sucker for a key change
Thank you each. Sounds fantastic.
MrsMc, do you know how long the quiche will last for in fridge, or if it will freeze???
I've not frozen one and I have only chucked it out if I have had it in the fridge for more than 3 days or so. It gets picked at a lot (large family) so there isn't often much left. I'm not sure what it would be like after freezing due to the pasta. But it is worth a try if you have some left that needs eating up...

Last edited:
I would say that the quiche would last for a couple of days in the fridge, but I wouldnt recommend freezing it Hun.

OK.....I shall not freeze it. May try and get the boys to eat some, if some gets left the dog can always have a treat...lol

thank you for all your quick replies.

Shell