Question???posts

Tracie Green

Silver Member
:confused::confused:How do you people get one of them sw logo stone award thingies on the bottom of your posts?? x

Well you could try... highlight ctrl c then ctrl v and put it on your signature I guess otherwise have no idea where they come from sorry Tracie.

:giggle:

familyguy007.gif

I copied mine from "view my awards" part of the My Journey section of the slimming world website.
If you input your weight weekly you it tells you when you have hit targets/goals...

They are copied from the SW website which was determined on a previous thread to be breach of copywrite.

They are copied from the SW website which was determined on a previous thread to be breach of copywrite.
Oh dear....

Well the way I see it, they were "awarded" to me so I shall display them proudly. If I am asked to remove them of course I will - but to be honest if the SW website didn't want them used - a simple bit of coding would stop people grabbing their award images..

I agree that we should proudly display our awards but as someone some weeks back decided to attack our use of SW material the forum was forced to clarify with SW. I'm sure if you weren't allowed to put them in your sig the mods would have said so. I'm not risking it myself but good on you

the whole copyright thing is in my opinion rediculous. what are sw loosing out on if we display a little image of our achievement. its not like were making money out of a little icon!!

Right click on the image. Click copy. Go to edit sig. Then paste the image into the sig box. Preview it to see if you can see the image. Then save.

the whole copyright thing is in my opinion rediculous. what are sw loosing out on if we display a little image of our achievement. its not like were making money out of a little icon!!
I totally agree but as that person (who has now mysteriously disappeared!) raised the subject it became an issue. And as Sandy says, the forum has to keep in the good graces of SW

sliming world only exist's because of us ..the people that use it .....
we are given awards so we should be able to show them with pride !
my opinion anyway
gilly x

Back