Question/query about peeing!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by SarahJane, 5 September 2007 Social URL.

1. SarahJane

SarahJane Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I've just been wondering.......i was told that the amount of times i go to wee will gradually ease off. I am still going a million times a day.

I was just wondering, if that is the case and if i am still drinking the same amount of water, where does the water go? Will my body store more of it, or does my bladder just hold more in one go??

Daft question but i was just wondering!! :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Hiya Sarah

Basically you go less frequent but when you go it is a big wee !!

I used to be every 10 minutes when I started but by the end was every 45 minutes, but when I did go I could read a book as it took so long!

Mike

4. SarahJane

SarahJane Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Lol......thanks icemoose.

(now where did i put that Harry Potter book).........

ravenbeauty5 likes this.
  5. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    PMSL, it deffo gets easier, but in the middle of the night I could fall asleep it takes that long!

6. merlin

merlin Me as I want to look xxx

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Oh yeah!

Fortunately I get back to sleep quickly, but I must have lost so many man hours at the begining LOL

7. Sedalia

Sedalia Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I thought something was wrong with me, having to wake up to pee a fountain! Sometimes i have to go so bad at night it hurts!

8. ravenbeauty5

ravenbeauty5 Keep smiling

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I must have a very large bladder because I have never had that problem. I know that you should not do this and I dont as a rule but I have (in extreme cases) and can go to bed and go to sleep already needing to pee!!

9. ABit_Batty

ABit_Batty Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(36.82%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim

:eek: Why aren't you supposed to? I do that all the time because I'm too lazy to get up and go once I've just got in bed..even though I wake up to go hours later :rolleyes:

10. mapcr77

mapcr77 Full Member

I'm the same as you Rach, my husband says that for a woman I must have a very good control of my sphincters and a huge bladder, because I harldy ever need to use the 'ladies room' when we go out, lol!

Having said that they are usually v. smelly, especially the early morning one, is that normal?

11. ravenbeauty5

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    It is suppposed to weaken your muscles but I dont see how that can be the case because surely your muscles would strengthen with holding it all in. I would think it smells a bit more just because it is more concentrated having been in there all night. I am lucky though because I rarely wake in the night for a wee!!

12. mapcr77

mapcr77 Full Member

I thought exactly the same about muscles when someone told me about them getting weak!

13. ravenbeauty5

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    We must be right then !!! :)

14. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +

Interesting thread....god we really talk about the oddest things!! LOL I had wondered why I wasnt running to the loo every hour now....its good to know its normal.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.