Question/query about peeing!

SarahJane

I've just been wondering.......i was told that the amount of times i go to wee will gradually ease off. I am still going a million times a day.

I was just wondering, if that is the case and if i am still drinking the same amount of water, where does the water go? Will my body store more of it, or does my bladder just hold more in one go??

Daft question but i was just wondering!! :eek:

Hiya Sarah

Basically you go less frequent but when you go it is a big wee !!

I used to be every 10 minutes when I started but by the end was every 45 minutes, but when I did go I could read a book as it took so long!

Mike

PMSL, it deffo gets easier, but in the middle of the night I could fall asleep it takes that long!

Oh yeah!

Fortunately I get back to sleep quickly, but I must have lost so many man hours at the begining LOL

I thought something was wrong with me, having to wake up to pee a fountain! Sometimes i have to go so bad at night it hurts!

I must have a very large bladder because I have never had that problem. I know that you should not do this and I dont as a rule but I have (in extreme cases) and can go to bed and go to sleep already needing to pee!!

I know that you should not do this and I dont as a rule but I have (in extreme cases) and can go to bed and go to sleep already needing to pee!!

:eek: Why aren't you supposed to? I do that all the time because I'm too lazy to get up and go once I've just got in bed..even though I wake up to go hours later :rolleyes:

It is suppposed to weaken your muscles but I dont see how that can be the case because surely your muscles would strengthen with holding it all in. I would think it smells a bit more just because it is more concentrated having been in there all night. I am lucky though because I rarely wake in the night for a wee!!

Hiya Sarah

Basically you go less frequent but when you go it is a big wee !!

I used to be every 10 minutes when I started but by the end was every 45 minutes, but when I did go I could read a book as it took so long!

Mike

Interesting thread....god we really talk about the oddest things!! LOL I had wondered why I wasnt running to the loo every hour now....its good to know its normal.

Back