Question re Extra Easy

cindersmcphee

Hi

Have done SW in past but always did red days. Going to join next week with a friend who wants to join and does not want to go alone as never been class before. Just a question re 1/3 rule on EE. How does it work with things like spag bol or maybe chicken curry. I would not want to have a portion of seperate salad or veg but is it alright if add a lot of veg into meal, would that still count as 1/3 rule if lots of added veg in with chicken to make a curry for example.
Thanks

Hi Cinders, welcome! Yes it does count if it is mixed in with the meal. The whole point is that it bulks out the meal so you are not eating as much of the meat and starches. EE is a great plan it's like 'normal' meals, you'll love it. There are some great recipes on here for EE.

Good luck!

Hi, that's what I do! As long as proportionwise a third of your meal is superfree, it doesn't matter whether it's separate or mixed in

Of course you can! Look at the SW Extra Easy recipes and you will see that the majority include your Super Free veg as ingredients - eg peppers, onions, carrots, courgettes, tomatoes in a spag bol

Great thanks for that I try and add a lot of veg into meals anyway to try and sneak in hubbys 5 a day.

i always hide mine in my meals as i dont spend alot on meat - eg one chicken breast for 2 people and bulk out my pasta with lots of veg.

Back