Question: Water...

apia08

Hi

I have been on CD, SS for three days and struggling to drink enough water without feeling sick (I know its important and am trying to drink plenty) however why do you need the toilet so much, I don't think I am drinking enough to hit the toilet constantly and for the first time ever I had to get up at 4am this morning to go again...

Is there a diretic in the shakes and soups?

sorry all new to this and very confused.

hey hun, the water your drinking is flushing out all fats and stuff in you body :) to aim in a better weight loss!!

i am looking into investing in a comode for my pc cus i am always on the loo lol..

try to aim for atleast 3 litres :) add some water flavour (get from your cd) will make it more tasty for you :)

It does get better, your bladder gets used to it after a while, so you can hold on for longer. Also give you pelvic floor muscles of steel :D
I try and avoid downing too much water a couple of hours before bedtime, and to fit in 4 litres between 8am-6pm.
And think, every time you're on the loo that your fat's being wee'd away! :)

Its the whole point of the diet - if we didnt wee it away then we wouldnt lose the weight! As the others said you'll get used to it and actually be pleased ur going to the loo alot - I try to stop drinking my water by 6pm and empty my bladder all evening - obv have a sip here and there but there was an interesting post on my thread the other day - called the results are in Bren posted about Human Growth Hormones! Have a look

Good luck! x

Water

hehehhe thank you so much, I started to feel like I am have a problem.

i like the idea all that fat is being flushed out.

I guess I do have a lot to shift so would explain the constant need to pee :-(

hehehhe thank you so much, I started to feel like I am have a problem.

i like the idea all that fat is being flushed out.

I guess I do have a lot to shift so would explain the constant need to pee :-(

Once you get used of iy you dont seem to need to pee as much and i drink 5l a day now:eek: the water flavours can help alot :D

becky xx

Just think about poor me - I'm a rep and spend all my time on the road, usually in stationary traffic. I've been so close to having "accidents" (and I don't mean car accidents!) on many occasions! I now know the location of every supermarket, McDonalds, shopping centres - anywhere with public toilets - on my territory, and have to stop at least once an hour!

Must dash, need a pee :sign0131: xx

Back