QUESTION!

emzrap

Hello new to slimming world online can anyone help is it ok to do extra easy every day or should I vary it?? What does everyone else do? Thank you for any feed back : ) Em

I've just started again, but back in 2010 I followed extra easy every day and lost over 2 1/2 stone. Think it depends on your dietary preferences. I do know people who mix and match, but I just find that confusing and too much to remember. I'd recommend EE anyday. Good luck. ;)

Aw thank you defo seem the easier option of the 3! And wow well done with ur weight loss so far, I used to do weight watchers can't get my head round how much food you can eat on sw

I did weight watchers too, but when I tried it after regaining, it didn't work as well. Slimming world is great for the amount you can eat. Only time I'm hungry is when I need to do a shop and I have to manage on what's in the house i.e. Husbys junk food LOL.

Aww I can't wait to see some results soon hopefully and my fella is the same leaves junk food every where and scoffs 3 mars bars at a time in front of me and is super skinny! Karma!

Good luck, the results will come SW is fantastic and so is EE! I did SW years ago and swore by red days, i still have them every now and then along with green - but i love EE! xx

Back