Question

Emmabear

Hi everyone, i've been on CD for 3 weeks now and I've lost 1.5 stone. I've been looking at the website since day 1 but today is the day I've decided to join in. :)

I have a quick question to ask. Has anyone else experienced heartburn during the diet?

oh god yes.. lol..!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i take rennies though.. cos im too much of a wimp to deal with the pain.. but a lot of people say if you just drink more water.. it clears up.

Congrats on your weight loss so far...!!!!!!!!

x x x

I'm the opposite, and have not suffered since day 1, where I used to be a 3-4 rennie's a day girl!

How different we all are, and just as well really, it just wouldn't do for us all to be the same :D

Theresa x

Well done for joining and posting :) And another well done on your fabulous start! 1.5 stone in 3 weeks is brill! Keep it up!

S xx

Fab weightloss! Keep up the good work :)

I have suffered, and have found it's after having the oriental chilli soup. So don't have that anymore...maybe look for a pattern, or is it after having anything?

Helenx

I've had it a few times, and I find it's when I have my evening shake too early, so I'm just drinking water in the evenings.

It's not been too bad, and I've only ever sufferred before when pg, but I've only had it once every couple of weeks, so it's bearable.

I've had heartburn on/off since starting CD 6 weeks ago. I drink water to make it go away but wasn't sure if I could take anything for it. I think i get the heartburn from not having all my packs (get really forgetful sometimes!!!):eek:

Thank you for your replies and support.

There are no particular foods that set it off but sometimes I do miss packs which could be the cause.

xxxxx

Back