Question

yasmine-samara

I am 5' 11" and wanted to ask do I have to have all four portions or could I just have 3?
I really want to aim for 6 stone or there abouts by march 19th and thought that if I only had the 3 it would speed up my weigt loss!!

You need all your packs otherwise you will not be getting enough nutrition to keep you in good health and keep your energy levels up and may well find your weight will stall.

At 5' 11" your weight loss would be comparable to a man which would average out over time around a stone and half a month.

Y_S, by having 3 instead of 4 at your height, you would possibly slow your weight loss down, not speed it up. Why even go there. Enjoy the fact that you can lose loads of weight by having 4 packs. As my doctor told me, if you are going to do it why not do it right. Is it the cost that concerns you?
edi

You need to have the 4, otherwise you won't be getting all your nutrients, if you only have 3 the chances are you will loose weight quicker for the first couple of wks, then as it catches up with you, you will feel tired, won't have any energy and your weight will slow down or even stop. Your body will hang on to what you are putting into it.

The best advice is to do this diet the correct way, it is medically researched and the advice is there for a very good reason.

As edibeedee's doctor said if u are going to do it why not do it right.

If it is the cost that concerns you why not do SS+ where you have 3 cd meals a day and a small protein based meal, the weight loss isn't that much different.

Good luck.xx

Hi,

Thanks for your advice. It is partly due to the cost but I don't think I would make a saving having the meal of an evening as I would have to pay out for the food so it is probably cheaper to just have the 4. If I ate I normal food I don't think at this moment in time that I feel mentally strong enough to ensure I only had a 200 calorie meal.
Atfer only 2 days 100% ss I have lost 5 lb and I am sooooooooo pleased. I will carry on having the 4 and see how I go.
cheers
Lins
xxx

Back