Questions from a Newbie!!

Cupcake

Well I did the dead and joined SW yesterday morning and feeling really upbeat about it! Have been struggling with WW for the last 2 years and only ever really yo-yoing so I am hoping the change of diet will help me, have done SW in the past with success so I know it works.

Now the question is, I wasn't able to stay and have the induction meeting yesterday due to family circumstances. Is there an on-line syn directory sort of thing, but like WW where you can look up everything on-line and if so do I have to pay extra for this service? Also if something is not listed can you still find out the syn value for it?

Thanks for the help and here's hoping I have a good week.

Thanks a lot Taz, will ring my leader and ask her for the password then.

DO you know if there are any makes of burger etc that are syn free, thinking if the weather stays like this it would be nice to have a few more BBQ's and while chicken kebabs are ok would be nice to have a mixture.

Also am I right in thinking some of the mullerlights are not free?

About to do a tesco shop so want it to be right.

You can get syn free sausages and burgers from the local butcher where I live and I know other people have found that the local butcher does them too! As far as I know all of the 'normal' muller lights are free - its the layered ones that arent free xx

Na - i actually asked for syn free, I thought i'd have to explain I was doing sw and that, but i didn't, they knew exactly what I meant and said that they were very popular! X

Na - i actually asked for syn free, I thought i'd have to explain I was doing sw and that, but i didn't, they knew exactly what I meant and said that they were very popular! X

I might ask my Butcher then.. sure he will look back at me with a blank expression though. Thanks xx

Give it a whirl ladyeez! Honestly - you might be surprised! I know quite a few other people on here found that the butcher did them and they didnt think that they would! xxx let us know! x

Give it a whirl ladyeez! Honestly - you might be surprised! I know quite a few other people on here found that the butcher did them and they didnt think that they would! xxx let us know! x
Yh gna try that next week when I can be bothered to go butchers!

The Quorn ones are free or you can make your own with lean mince or turkey mince

Back