questions

sheshelafunk

in austalia they have different flavour shakes and bars and fat burners and loads of other stuff we dont have and i want to buy some they also sell sweeties!! but i dont know how to get my hands on them ive asked my pharmacy to look into it, does australia have a online shop...im looking? xx

im not too sure, i tried to buy a box of the caramel flavour shakes at the weekend as im a bit sick of banana and they dont do them in the 7day box, you can only get them in the variety box! gutted! it does seem a bit unfair that they have all these extras on the same diet as us that we dont have! you could maybe try ebay or somewhere like that.

oh my goodness, im just looking at the atkins site and some of their drinks are amazingly low in carbs, wow i wonder if they are nice, i might buy some just to try! thanks for that link!

I have reglary got things from low carb megastore, the service and range is excellent! I especially reccomend the low carb chocolate! Its a brilliant treat every now and again! xxx

thats a shame, that link has loads of sweets that are zero carbs too! that might help me out big time as sweets are a downfall of mine!

Yeah its a good idea to buy alot in one go - they often have good offers on too! Im actually waiting for a package from them right now, ordered som meal replacement bars, atkins shakes, choc bars and suger free cookies! Im watching my front door like a loser haha

in the rowlands celeb slim update they were on about bringing in more of the range. They are just seeing how well it does over here before we get everything. That's what my pharmacist showed me anyway

HI, that site is brilliant! Does anyone know if its ok to swop the celebrity bars for the atkins ones sometimes? At the moment my chemist only has the choc bars in stock so I was thinking of getting some Atkins ones to tide me over for breakfast. The carbs seem lower on the atkins ones but was not sure if there were other things in the celeb bars that I would be missing (vits etc)

any thoughts?
thanks

quite a few of us seem to be using the atkins bars on here..

I use the big ones for a meal and the smaller ones for a snack (broke in half = 2 snacks)

they are nicer than the CS bars (I find them a bit sickly as you get to the end)

boots had them on offer 3for2 recently, not sure if this is still on.. also tesco had the boxes of cereal breakfast type atkins bars reduced

using them doesnt seem to have affected my weight loss any

Hi

I found the Australian site but unfortunately they only deliver with Auz so it seems a non starter. Shame because from what I have seen they do some nice alternatives to what we get here.

I think in theory yes...be careful to check some of the carb contents as not everything is zero carb (i.e the chocolates have some carbs) but I think that these things can be used as a 'safe' replacement for treats that would normally ruin CS! My phamasist said that its better to have these the 'normal' sweets but still be aware:

although they are low carb they still have cals so dont go crazy

if you eat too much they have a really strong laxative effect......seriously i learned the hard way

hope this helps?

I think in theory yes...be careful to check some of the carb contents as not everything is zero carb (i.e the chocolates have some carbs) but I think that these things can be used as a 'safe' replacement for treats that would normally ruin CS! My phamasist said that its better to have these the 'normal' sweets but still be aware:

although they are low carb they still have cals so dont go crazy

if you eat too much they have a really strong laxative effect......seriously i learned the hard way

hope this helps?

Thank you for the reply. To be honest the laxative effect is something i could do with!!!

Cool - Im pleased it was of some help! The laxitive effect is a positive in some instances however I wish someone had warned me. Once I ate a whole 3 bags of gummies in 1 sitting and was 'quite ill' hahaha oh well live and learn!

Back