1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

quiche and other buffet food!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Elastic, 20 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Elastic

Elastic New Member

I did a party last night and did loads of SW dishes (thanks for all the recipes and ideas!). I made about six different quiches but wanted them to stay together as they were served as finger food so I used the couscous pizza base (pack of made up couscous, 2 tblsp youghurt, 1 egg) and baked this before adding the filling. It held together really well once sliced and worked brilliantly!

I also made diet coke chicken but removed the meat from the sauce once cooked and served the thickened sauce as a chutney. The same recipe with the chicken cut up small was used as a barbeque chicken pizza topping (with a little cheese).

All the non-SW guests were really impressed and loved the food as much as the dieters!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.