Quick and simple lunch idea?

Caz

Repeat Offender
Need something that I can make for lunch tomorrow that isn't salad or a sandwich! Feeling uninspired at the moment, always struggle with lunches. Any suggestions?

I have a desk job and usually have a tapas/snack box type thing with bits to nibble on. Cruditee, falafel, boiled egg, roasted chicken, small portions of cheese with dips (hummus, cottage cheese, tziki, salsa). I also often have a punnet of berries or fruit salad if I have time to make it.

Home made soups are good, can be so low calorie and really filling and nutrious. Also wraps are good (can use tortilla type ones or make them from lettuce leaves for uber low cal) Lettuce wraps stuffed with a tuna, 0% yog and sweetcorn mix is good, or I sometimes do a lean pork mince, ginger, soy, chilli mix or lastly a fajita style filling of chicken, peppers and onions seasoned with smoked paprika.

I don't have time for hot meals as I'm usually zipping around but if you do small portions of leftovers can be good, things like chilli made with loads of different beans and veg or roasted veg with quinoa or even pre-cooking a sweetpotato with some tasty toppings?

How about crustless quiches? They're always quite good and easy? Xxx

Back