quick breakfast without using healthy extra's??

muppet1

I need a quick breakfast idea for work mornings that doesnt use up my healthy extras.

I really struggle with breakfast and usually end up going without as its easier!

Katie
x

If i am in a hurry and don't have time to make anything i normally have a couple of bananas chopped up topped with mullerlights and some grapes or whatever fruit i have lying around

Fresh Fruit salad covered with Muller Light?

or a red day Bacon/Egg/Mushroom bonanza!

Are you on a red or green day. Something quick, maybe done in microwave: Red day, scrambled egg and bacon.
Green day, scrambled egg and beans.
Hope this helps. xxx

scrambled eggs, tinned toms & quorn sausage

boiled egg, and use 2 quorn sausages as 'soldiers' instead of bread

egg and lean bacon

quorn sausage and beans

:)

On a red day I just grab a few cooked sausages out the fridge and eat them while I drive to work... may explain the strange looks I get!!

They are the morrisons low fat pork sausages - free on red x

Basically eggs, fruit or yoghurt on either day or sausage n bacon with eggs on a red day , or eggs n beans on a green day

God i want sausage n bacon now lol

i have been bulking out my scrambled egg with cottage cheese, i used to cook it with cream (naughty naughty) and using low fat cottage cheese makes the scrambled egg really thick and creamy and nice, i have that for breakky alot

do you like YOP drinking yogurt? you could make your own using very low fat natural yogurt and sugar free crush milkshake syrup :)

is sugar free milkshake syrup free?!

i have been bulking out my scrambled egg with cottage cheese, i used to cook it with cream (naughty naughty) and using low fat cottage cheese makes the scrambled egg really thick and creamy and nice, i have that for breakky alot

i do that, but use quark. lots of black pepper too - yum :D

i used to hate cottage cheese but now i love it :p if anypone has read bill brysons book about his childhood i was put offit for a while due to that, if anyone has read it they will know what i mean ;) but i have it with everything lol

I usually have the following (slightly odd!) brekkie.
I have two pots of Aldi Yogurts (Free)
AND 1 hardboiled egg chopped up and mixed in with Low fat Cottage Cheese.
NOT in the same bowl ;-)
I find it very filling
xx

Back