Quick query - gluten

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by LizS, 4 November 2009 Social URL.

1. LizS

LizS Shut up Ethel

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(15.31%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi - can someone tell me if the shakes and tetras (I don't have soup/bars/porridge) are gluten free or not?

I have a theory about my eczema - which CD cures - that it may be related to presence of gluten in my diet.

But I can't find an ingredients list online, can anyone help?

Thanks
    Liz

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. AlexIce

AlexIce Silver Member

Start Weight:
    160kg
    Current Weight:
    147kg
    Goal Weight:
    100kg
    Lost(%):
    13kg(8.11%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    When you get your packs from your CDC the shakes and soups etc are in blue or pink boxes - I think the ingredients are on the side of the box... as far as I remember.
    Good luck. Excema is a pain - I used to have it but mine is nerves related and hasn't flared up in years.

4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    The bars and shakes are gluten free but at one time all of the soups had gluten in them...

I will check this with KD to see if this is still the same!

My psoriases cleared up when using CD and LT...just a little now on my wrist at the moment!

Love Mini xxx

5. Nicki-M

Nicki-M Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    8st8lb(37.74%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Just wish my psoriasis on my wrist would clear up with CD....but nothing seems to helping it at the moment....I am extremely embarassed by it at the moment as it looks like a 3rd degree burn....and wearing long sleeves at this time of the year is definitely not good for it as it usually clears up slightly with sunlight....Mini..what do you use for yours? I just find it virtually impossible to keep it well moisurised at the moment...any suggestions gratefully received....thanks,

6. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    The shakes and the bars are gluten free. Don't think the tetras or the soups are though, but possibly some are very low gluten

There's a chart here for each product if that helps :)

Cambridge Diet: Allergies/Intolerances/Choices

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.