Quick query - gluten

LizS

Shut up Ethel
Hi - can someone tell me if the shakes and tetras (I don't have soup/bars/porridge) are gluten free or not?

I have a theory about my eczema - which CD cures - that it may be related to presence of gluten in my diet.

But I can't find an ingredients list online, can anyone help?

Thanks
Liz

When you get your packs from your CDC the shakes and soups etc are in blue or pink boxes - I think the ingredients are on the side of the box... as far as I remember.
Good luck. Excema is a pain - I used to have it but mine is nerves related and hasn't flared up in years.

The bars and shakes are gluten free but at one time all of the soups had gluten in them...

I will check this with KD to see if this is still the same!

My psoriases cleared up when using CD and LT...just a little now on my wrist at the moment!

Love Mini xxx

Just wish my psoriasis on my wrist would clear up with CD....but nothing seems to helping it at the moment....I am extremely embarassed by it at the moment as it looks like a 3rd degree burn....and wearing long sleeves at this time of the year is definitely not good for it as it usually clears up slightly with sunlight....Mini..what do you use for yours? I just find it virtually impossible to keep it well moisurised at the moment...any suggestions gratefully received....thanks,

Back