Quick Question/ Opinion?

Miss Bean

Hiya,
Im going to Scotland on the 4th April till the 6th with my Beau but dont want to come off of LT.
Im flying there and back - do you think the airline would have a problem with the LT packets...they look a bit dodgy in my opinion but its food and they do have LT in Scotland.
What does everyone think ?
Thanks
XXX

Verdict: I got through security fine at Edinburgh with shakes and shaker in bag. My god even weatherspoons curry smells nice.. That was an extra comment I know!

put them in the hold, someone on here got them confiscated not long ago when they were in hand luggage, not worth the risk!!

Righty Ho i shall pack them securley in moi case...what about large amounts of water..like 1.5 litres.? I know theres this stupid restriction on liquids and crap they do now. Im gonna go crazy without my Aussie formula conditioner...3 whole days w/out..i dont do "2 in 1" it dries my hair out :( How rude!! xxx

Buy the water past security - made that mistake and stooooopid WHSmith don't tell you you can't take a sealed drink through.....WTF?!

so
does that mean i can pacl my conditioner in the case? !!! No matter what size it is ?? !!! :D XXX

yep :) its just the hand luggage thats restricted

hi hun i was advised to get a letter from dr/chemist explaining what its about

You can pack whatever you like in the bag that is going into the hold and you can buy water after you have passed through security and take it on the plane no probs

Back