Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Quick question please....

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Xassy, 26 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Xassy

Xassy Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    We got a chinese take-away tonight. I resisted all naughties and just had a noodle based veggie soup. I haven't had any other syns today, how much d'ya reckon should I count for the supper please? I fancy an evening snack, maybe a packet of crisps or something.

Thank you. :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Xassy

Xassy Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  4. Simmy1978

Simmy1978 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(15.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    difficult to say but i should think you be ok of you maybe had a low syn snack like snack a jacks at 4 syns orrrr if you have any HEXb's left then maybe a slice of WM toast??

5. Xassy

Xassy Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I've just had some French Fries (4 syns). I'm sure it'll be ok, well I hope so!!

6. Simmy1978

Simmy1978 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(15.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    the soupy noodles was probably a good choice so yes i am sure you will get away with it xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.