Total Solution Julie’s diary

[QUOTE="Jksjhjer, post: 8025255, member: 14925]
So, anybody in here 3 months or so down the line? Does it get more difficult the longer you go without having real food?[/QUOTE]

I did 6 months solid and lost about 8 stone. Then faffed for a couple of months. First week was hard. Second week was easier. Occasional desires for real food over the entire period but I found if I set the weight I wanted to get to, I mentally shut off to everything else and accepted food wasn’t part of my life for as long as it would take and I was merely taking my “prescribed medicine” so in the end I didn’t even look forward to me replacement meals. Sounds awful but for me I had to stop using food as any form of enjoyments or emotional crutch. If you can get yourself to that place - or whatever place it is that works for you. You’ll do it and it’ll be easier than you think.

Just don’t mess up when you get to that goal weight. Make sure you refeedas directed and manage your maintenance in a way that works for you. Read maintenance diaries when you’re ready to so you can get an idea of what works and what doesn’t. You will not be happy if you have to repeat this journey :)

Hope it goes well for you and congrats on the first loss. Great booster 👍

Thanks GymBunny! 😀
Well, I’ve not been here for a long time sorry 😔
I’ve had some ups and downs, including one day of eating 3000 calories instead of 600! 😱
But on the whole it’s been more downs than ups thankfully. I’m now 11 weeks in and I’ve lost 3stone 😀
I’ve got into a routine of just drinking at least 1/2 my fluids in the morning, first product at 3pm, second at 7 and last at 11 as I’m a late go-to-bedder.
My first food week was also a nightmare and I ate wayyyyy too much. So now instead of having a food week every 4th week I have a food “day” every week. By doing this I’ve found it easy to stay on track for the other 6 days and although off plan it seems to be working for me 👍🏻

Back