Quick question

lucyc

Hi guys, I am in the early stages of slimming world and was wondering if you can save up your unused syns for special occasions etc so that you don't go over the daily limit?

For some people saving syns works, for others..(myself included) it doesnt.
Give it a try Hun and see how you get on.

I have always banked my syns and not done too badly, I am however thinking that for the last stone I should start using them daily! If it's only for a special occasion then yes go ahead!

Hey there
Like the others say its a personal thing. If its a really big do you can decide on flexible syns where you plan what you will eat and drink , say40 syns and then stick to this rather than going out and just going for it. Ask your group leader for more info. It can give you more structure yet you also feel as though you are not missing out.
Hope that helps.
SB

Yes you can, but only within the one week, ie, you can't save 20 syns this week and eat them in toffee apples on Bonfire Night.

Like Mrs V said, it works for some and not others but you'll not know til you give it a try! xx

Cheers peeps! I'm going see Derek Acorah's show in a couple of weeks time and am going to go for a meal before then drink/s afterwards :)
I don't get out much so even if I go a bit mad it shouldn't do too much damage. Will probably be ok ish with the meal as my friends on SW too but once we get on the drink things might go downhill a bit!

Back