Quick question

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by lucyc, 30 September 2009 Social URL.

1. lucyc

lucyc Member

Hi guys, I am in the early stages of slimming world and was wondering if you can save up your unused syns for special occasions etc so that you don't go over the daily limit?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

you can have 105 a week and save some for the occassional - however they do advise you have at least 5 syns per day :D

judimac likes this.
  4. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    For some people saving syns works, for others..(myself included) it doesnt.
    Give it a try Hun and see how you get on.

5. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    I have always banked my syns and not done too badly, I am however thinking that for the last stone I should start using them daily! If it's only for a special occasion then yes go ahead!

6. strawberryblonde

strawberryblonde Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(5.78%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hey there
    Like the others say its a personal thing. If its a really big do you can decide on flexible syns where you plan what you will eat and drink , say40 syns and then stick to this rather than going out and just going for it. Ask your group leader for more info. It can give you more structure yet you also feel as though you are not missing out.
    Hope that helps.
    SB

7. Vixxster

Vixxster Nojo on the YoYo

Start Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes you can, but only within the one week, ie, you can't save 20 syns this week and eat them in toffee apples on Bonfire Night.

Like Mrs V said, it works for some and not others but you'll not know til you give it a try! xx

8. lucyc

lucyc Member

Cheers peeps! I'm going see Derek Acorah's show in a couple of weeks time and am going to go for a meal before then drink/s afterwards :)
    I don't get out much so even if I go a bit mad it shouldn't do too much damage. Will probably be ok ish with the meal as my friends on SW too but once we get on the drink things might go downhill a bit!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.