quick question......

Jew356

determined to be slim
My financial situation has changed and I can no longer afford to continue on lipotrim, I have 11days worth of supplies left I was wondering if I was to have 2 shakes a day and a carb free meal in the evening (to make the shakes last longer) would I actually lose weight or is it best to just do the remaining 11days 100% and stop after

That's a shame Jew. I would use some of them to follow the refeed programme. Get the sheet from the chemist. It is really important that you follow that to the letter so you don't gain, then choose another diet to follow. The refeed is really important hun. I hope you find a diet to fit in with your circumstances ;)

Do you still lose weight on refeed

Not usually that much in my experience.

You can get free maintenence samples from the LT website which may help you. You should get enough for a refeed.

Yeah you can do, but you have to follow it exactly as it say's. You can lose a pound or two, but if you don't do it you gain rapidly :eek:. it's just so you fill up you stores correctly. For example, no potato, rice, pasta until day 4. Have you got the refeed sheet?

Think I may stick to 100% for the next 11days and get the most out of it

That's a bad idea I was told... Cos if you suddenly start eating you just put all your glycogen stores and stuff up to full and put on loads of weight. It's why it says refeed is so important.

I did day 1 refeed for quite a few weeks last time and continued to lose well....

But you won't need that many shakes to do a weeks refeed, so I would suggest doing 100% as long as you can saving just enough shakes for the proper refeed...

You can say to the chemist about just getting a few extra shakes then if needed...

Oh I didnt like any of the maintenance products so didnt use them at all... Ewww lol

Do you still lose weight on refeed
I did... If I was you I'd stick to day 1-3 of the re-feed sheet as ( I know everyone id different... but) When i was re-feeding I stayed in Ketosis till day 4!!

Hope this helps!!!

X

I lost 5lb`s on re~feed, BUT kept my potatoes to only 2, when you introduce them, and I also had NO bread.... extend the re~feed as long as you can hun, then try another diet. Hoping you do well whatever you decide on hun L xxx

Back