quick question??????

honeytemple88

Silver Member
hello im on day 5 of juddd and i weight 11.0.8 .... i was wondering if there was any juddders around my weight and what was there losses like....????? sorri to ask but just been feed alot of nonsence about juddd only works for bigger people , i personaly think she aint got a clue what she talking about but thought i'd ask the question as would like to put the thought to bed.... would really apreciate your commenting even if you have only been judding a short amount of time any information will be off great help.... thank you so much for any comment,

kaylee x 20lb from goal

I'm interested in this reply to as I think I need to lower my calories
I weigh 11.5 but don't see how I can loose weight when I'm averaging 1100 calories a day and I need to consume a max of 900 a day to loose a pound a week!!
I'd love this to work as it fits my life?
Answers on a postcard please xxx

Ok so im not the same weight as you but i dont believe for one minute the diet only works for larger people. I started at 10.2 and have lost 5lb in 2 weeks. There are plenty of ladies on here that are smaller than me that are regularly losing. Also if its not showing on the scales it will show on the tape measure. Hope that helps a little! X

The guy on horizon wasn't very overweight and he lost a stone in 5 weeks doing 5:2 x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yep i tend to agree, I lost 7lbs in mt 1st 2 weeks. I expect my loss to slow down a bit after the initial shock to the body but I am still confident that I will continue to lose steadily. there is no reason why I shouldn't.

Hi there, I started this at 12st1lb, I'm now 11st9lbs, thats in just under 3 weeks, weighing in tomorrow but its working for me so far :) Weight loss isn't as great as some others, first week was 4lbs, 2nd week 2lbs but I know its fat I'm losing not muscle mass so I'm happy. I've also gone from a 12 to a 10 which is what its about for me xxx

I started at 10st8lbs with my goal being 10st. After 2 weeks of alternate daying i weighed myself and had lost 9lbs! I am 5ft 7 and was a size12/fat10 and now a small 10/fat 8 so this diet works for anyone, regardless of how much u have to lose etc. basically if ur dedicated ad persevere ul get rewarded :) Best of luck xx

Hi I started juddd at 13 5 after losing 13lbs on s+s , I am now 12 1 , its taken me 17 weeks but its been 17 weeks of lovely food, no guilt and NSV beyond my wildest dreams I am now in a small 14 and I am shrinking all the time, Juddd gets rid of fat not water or muscle, so its on your body it really shows far more than scales can tell you. I have never stuck to a diet for so long before because I have always been waiting for them to end so I could have some garlic bread, steak and chips etc, I don't need for this diet to end as I could have them every UP day if I chose too. Juddd has changed my life and if you leave all your doubts and stop worrying about cal defecits because its really not about that at all then you can be happy, eat lovely food and lose weiht, its your choice, all I can say is that I am so glad I put my trust in it x

thank you everyone for your comments... im happy to hear it thank you x

I started at 10st8lbs with my goal being 10st. After 2 weeks of alternate daying i weighed myself and had lost 9lbs! I am 5ft 7 and was a size12/fat10 and now a small 10/fat 8 so this diet works for anyone, regardless of how much u have to lose etc. basically if ur dedicated ad persevere ul get rewarded :) Best of luck xx

I love that you describe yourself as a "fat 8", I know what you mean but the term made me laugh!! :p

hannata said:
I love that you describe yourself as a "fat 8", I know what you mean but the term made me laugh!! :p

Hehe, yeah its 8 with a muffin top ;-)
Although according to French connection i am a size 6, LOL! I was born bigger than that hehe, but i still took a picture of the label #loser x

i think we would all take pic of label lol i would be lucky to see a 8 on a tag let alone a 6 hehe

Thanks for asking this question, I'm also 11 stone and about to embark on JUDDD. I wasn't expecting massive losses each week but it's nice know that it will still be a steady loss. I think I will try and focus on measurements as well. I can get a bit obsessive with weighing myself so might be best to avoid the scales!

Good luck everyone :)

Back