Quick Question

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
Ok so ive moved from LT to CD back to LT again ha ha and i still have a tub of water flavours from CD can i use it on LT?????? XXXXXXXXXXXX

Ok so ive moved from LT to CD back to LT again ha ha and i still have a tub of water flavours from CD can i use it on LT?????? XXXXXXXXXXXX

It is only water flavours and they will not bring you out of ketosis if you follow the directions the same as when you were on CD. Funny I never liked the taste of them.:sign0137:

I have myself gone from LT to CD and now back to LT again:D

Love Mini xxx

Yeah not got long to go now tbh and ive got used to having them

I still use mine. I am also still having the suops i have left..they are no different IMO so use away x

LMAO....so its not just me who thinks just case...i have a full 2 weeks of extra shakes and stuff, just incase the chemist decides to tell me to come off before i am ready lol xx

ive got loads of spares for some reason ha ha ha ha dont know where they have come from???????? Nic do u know if u can do refeeding say for a holiday then go back on LT

Yeah, hun...that should be a problem! My chemist says if i every want a break, as long as i am not in the underweight category i can resume LT ...AND also after i have reached goal and say i happen to put 6lbs on i can go back on to lose that too whoo hoo i love my chemist!!!

Oh good im going to my boyfs parents in 3 weeks for a week (they live down south) and his mums on CD so wont be too bad but shes taking a break when we come so thought as ive not got that much to lose might do the same. Might of shifted my last 15lbs by then anyway ha ha x

Back