Quick questions for CDCs

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by WannaBeSlim, 18 June 2007 Social URL.

1. WannaBeSlim

WannaBeSlim Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi

One of my ladies wants to know can she used powdered skimmed milk instead of normal skimmed milk? (She is on 790 plan)

Thanks

Dee

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. munchkin

munchkin Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    also on the topic of milk - am I ok to have unsweetened 'light' alpro soya milk instead of skimmed on 790? as I am lactose intolerant. To date I have avoided any milk but it would be handy to know in case the urge for a cuppa strikes!! :confused:

4. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Powdered skimmed milk is the same and she just needs to make sure she doesn't go over the correct amount.

You can use soya milk make sure its low calorie tho some I believe are higher than others.

Linda

5. WannaBeSlim

WannaBeSlim Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks Linda .. I reckoned if you were on you'd know the answer .. will pass it on!!

Dee

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.