Quick Very low syn gravy recipe needed

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Brightonrosie, 20 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just about to make roast dinner but my daughter is insisting on having a syn free meal. Any crafty ways of making extremely low or even syn free gravy please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Wishfairies

Wishfairies Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Don't know about syn free gravy but whenever I fancy a roast. I buy either birds eye or sainsbury roast beef in gravy which is free on original and healthy extra days.

4. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

make stock form stock cubes add bit potatoe thinking it up and putin on the roasting tray lovely

5. squiddie

squiddie Starting Again!

Start Weight:
    27st9lb
    Current Weight:
    23st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(13.7%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I make some stock, and add Smash powder to thicken :)

6. mrsmac247

mrsmac247 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    Same here i was desperate for a syn free recipe so i do the same as the previous posters, i have been using bovril but its all used up so i am going to buy some stock and i use about 1 and a half tablespoons of smash potatoe granuels to thicken, if you find it a little bitty then a quick swish with a handblender will sort it out.

Dont forget to throw off the juices off the chicken before adding the gravy though as i believe the meat juices are syned

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.