Extra Easy QUICK!! What to eat for superfre......

Emz24

So I'm having slimming world chips, beans and egg for lunch, I'm stuck for my 1/3 superfree. I don't like tomateo and cant have a side salad with it. Any suggestions quick:)))) tnx

Well you've kind of cut out most options by saying you can't have a salad with it. The only thing I can think of is eating a portion of fruit beforehand, alternatively, there is no meat in that, so would you be able to make this a green day? Then you don't need to have any superfree.

Good ideas especially the mushrooms yum. Alternatively you could just enjoy your egg chips and beans and realise that on meal without superfree isn't going to make much difference.

Mushy peas? :)

Well you've kind of cut out most options by saying you can't have a salad with it. The only thing I can think of is eating a portion of fruit beforehand, alternatively, there is no meat in that, so would you be able to make this a green day? Then you don't need to have any superfree.

We had a consultant at our group a couple fo weeks ago while ours was away saying that you had to eat that third with ALL meals on ALL plans! Bugged me a bit as I specifically have original and green days sometimes so I dont have to x

Stivesliz, hi! If youre still losing on what youre doing I would just continue. Sometimes its nice to have a change and with the red and green options you have the choice of superfree or not, although it is a recommendation. Thats what I would do anyway :)

Back