Quite a few questions i need help pleeeease

Missy_mint

I have a few questions can somebody help?

Is the tescos light choices cottage cheese and fromage frais free?

Also i had 3 of the morrisons low fat sauages they talk about in class are they free on a red day?

How many syns for a wholemeal brown warburtons roll?? I had two and wanted to use one as a healthy extra is this possible?

Last question are the toffee muller lights free also the banana custard ones??

Thank You
sorry to be a pain :eek:

Is the tescos light choices cottage cheese and fromage frais free? Yes, both free

Also i had 3 of the morrisons low fat sauages they talk about in class are they free on a red day? The Eat Smart pork sausages are free

How many syns for a wholemeal brown warburtons roll?? I had two and wanted to use one as a healthy extra is this possible? 57g wholemeal roll is a healthy extra or 6 syns

Last question are the toffee muller lights free also the banana custard ones?? Yep, both free!

Thank You
sorry to be a pain You're welcome and not a pain!! :eek:

Ive never been so happy on this diet i dont feel guilty about eating yummy things :) i always recommend this diet and even one of the guys who was on weight watchers at work has swapped to this one. I feel so brilliant its amazing !!
I dont even need as much sleep i have so much energy and this forum really does help thank you everybody!!!

Back