Quite low

skinnyjan

Sorry for not contributing much this week.. quite low..many factors in that.. weigh day today thouggh so will let you know how I get on..

Sorry for not contributing much this week.. quite low..many factors in that.. weigh day today thouggh so will let you know how I get on..

Awwww Jan.....big hugs to you....:(

Soory ur feeling low today....hopefully WI will cheer you up...

lotsa love

Debz
xx

Hey hon,

hope your feeling better after your weigh in.

x

Good luck on your weigh in - remember we will be here to support you if you need it.

Take Care
x

Good luck on the WI - we all feel low at sometime or other ...... if you want to share then you'll always find help and support. If you want to lurk and just read then that's not a problem either.

Take care.

awww.. you're all so lovely.. thanks so much for your kind words... will write again after WI!

aww...sorry you're feeling low & hope that the spirits are soon back to normal. Anything we can do to help? Big cyber hug & hope weigh in goes well :)

awww.. you're all so lovely.. thanks so much for your kind words... will write again after WI!

Hi Jan.....just checking in to see how WI went....??

hope u had a great loss and ur feeling better.....;)

love

Debz
xx

Well... I lost another 4lbs since last Thurs.. that's 21lbs ( 1 1/2 stone) in 19 days.. bloomin marvellous.. lifted me a bit too.. I needed it!
Off to bed now.. poorly boy so will be another nite without sleep :(

Wel done on teh additional loss. Hope last night wasnt as unrestful as you anticipated. How are you feeling now?

You're doing really well Jan, well done on your loss - hope you're feeling brighter ((hugs))

Cath

Well done Jan - 4lbs thats a grat loss. This diet does't stop us feeling high and low on some days - life after all does still go on. The big thing is that you didn't turn to food so you've turned something rubbish into a lesson that will help get you to your goal. A big well done you should feel very proud!

Back